TIPL offers Universal 2-Wire SMART Transmitter which has PC/ HART programmable enabling selectable input and multi-ranging capabilities in a small instrumentation package. Sensor type and range is selectable via USB/ HART Interface with our COM Talker/ HART Talker accessory or other HART Communicator and offers the choice of most common sensors used in the industrial environment. As only one instrument is used for all types and ranges of Thermocouples, RTDs, Potentiometers and DC inputs, spares inventory is reduced. Input-Output isolation is optionally available to avoid ground loop errors. Such errors can occur if Thermocouple is grounded or used above 600ºC with any point in output loop grounded (e.g. negative terminal of 24 VDC power supply / output measuring instrument). Isolated design is also recommended for process current loops where common mode voltage exists leading to common mode noise and for protection in environment with high industrial noise /voltage transients. 2-Wire Transmitter, Catalog no. IT57 is basically available in a Miniature circular sensor head mounting package. It is also offered in Wall or Pipe mounting IP65 Enclosure for use in field, DIN rail mounted package or in flameproof (CMRS certified for Group I, II A and II B), weather proof, cast aluminum enclosure.
- Universal input (RTD, T/C, VDC, Pot) & range
- High accuracy (< 0.1% FS)
- HART Protocol
- 2 wire technology, 4 to 20mA output
- High accuracy in total ambient temp. range
- An internal temperature sensor for active
- temperature compensation (For T/C)
- Wide supply voltage range
- Galvanic Isolation
- Sensor head/ DIN Rail/ Field mounting
- Input : Universal (T/C, Rtds & other mV signals.)
- Output : 4 - 20 mA.
- With & without isolation provided
- Communication : USB/HART (Only with isolation provided )
- Power Supply : 24 VDC
- Process control
- Temperature Measurement & control
- Flow control
- Conductivity & Resistivity Control
Fields marked with * are mandatory fields.