The U5100 series pressure transducers from the UltraStable™line of MEAS, set a new price performance standard for demanding commercial and heavy industrial applications where high accuracy is required. This series is suitable for measurement of liquid or gas pressure, even for difficult media such as contaminated water, steam, and mildly corrosive fluids.
The UltraStable™ technology employs a silicon-based straingage isolated by an oil-filled capsule and a stainless steel diaphragm. The high stability rating is provided through MEMS-based technology and obtains excellent repeatability and minimal hysteresis.
The U5100 exceeds the latest heavy industrial CE requirements including surge protection, and is over voltage protected in both positive and reverse polarity. The 100% 316L media isolation covers all but the most corrosive environments. Custom OEM designs available including exotic metals and various ports and output options. U5100 exceeds the latest heavy industrial CE requirements including surge protection, and is over voltage protected to 16Vdc in both positive and reverse polarity.This product is geared to the OEM customer who uses medium to high volumes.
- Heavy Industrial CE Approval
- 100 V/m EMI Protection
- 0.75% Total Error Band
- Compact Outline
- -40°C to +125°C Operating Temperature Range
- Durability is Excellent
- Accuracy : -.01 min to 0.1 max.
- Compensated Temperature : - 20 C min to +85C max.
- Operating Temperature : - 40 C min to +125 C max.
- Storage Temperature : - 40 C min to +125 C max.
- Weight : 96.75 gram.
- Power Supply : 24 VDC.
- Advanced HVAC Controllers
- Refrigeration Systems
- Automotive Test Stands
- Industrial Process Control
- Pumps and Compressors
- Hydraulic/ Pneumatic Systems
- Agriculture Equipment
- Energy and Water Management
Fields marked with * are mandatory fields.