Neural Base Optimization Software - PIT Navigator
Powitec's PiT Navigator controls and optimises the complex clinker production process in rotary kilns. Powitec's state-of-the-art kiln control combines a self-learning, re-training software based on neural networks (NMPC – Non-Linear Model Predictive Control) and digital image processing of the sintering zone. Contrary to expert systems and conventional NMPC optimisers the PiT Navigator needs no manual re-training in case of changes in the process conditions (e.g. wearing of plant components, equipment modifications etc.) Powitec's PiT Navigator automatically adapts to these changes, determines their influence on the process results, re-adjusts the process models and steers the process according to the given targets. Even competing targets can also be controlled simultaneously! The PiT Navigator computes the ideal settings of the process actuators and automatically transmits set-point corrections to the DCS.
- Reduction of primary fuel consumption
- Increase alternative fuels
- Low complexity & reduction of work load for operating personnel
- Stable clinker quality with low fluctuations
- PIT Navigator supports OPC Compliance
- PIT Navigator is a self learning neurnol technology
- PIT Navigator provides operational set points to the third party DCS system
- Cement Rotary Kiln
Fields marked with * are mandatory fields.